Friday, January 21, 2011

My heart will be happy

You know that song .. dont worry be happy ? its amazing , and thats the story of my life !!! Since Paul ( the smoker ) I havent dated anyone . Im kinda proud . I can FLIRT with any guy , i can be free !!! Honestly I love being single , but me riding solo has to end some time. I saw this really hot guy at my schools basketball game the other day and me and my friends were creeping him !! &&_  I guess he thought it was a joke .. ? But then he started getting the hint that i really do like him , And then ... He added me on facebook . Also theres this other guy who i havent met but hes my best friends , best friend . Haha , hes really sweet and cute ! ( pics on fb ) and i wanna meet him , but im scared that hes using me so that I can get into a fight with this other chick ( Michaela ) who is pissed at me because i liked her boyfriend in grade.5 . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment